SUNNYSIDE ART HOUSE PARTY INFORMATION
Sunnyside Art House is pleased to announce that we now offer children’s art birthday parties.
Children will have their own private lesson where they will produce a wonderful piece of quality artwork to take home with them. Art parties can be based on the below activities or we can cater for the type of art you would like your child to do and the theme.
Option 1: Sunnyside Art House Studio (max 12 children, 10 ideal for table size). 33 Sunnyside Grove, Bentleigh, 3204.
Option 2: Your own home
Option 3: A hired venue of your choosing.
*External venues will need to supply tables
- Watercolour Painting. Children will produce two wonderful watercolour paintings using oil pastels and liquid watercolours. The first painting will be guided and direction will be given on drawing and watercolour techniques. The second painting is a free choice watercolour painting. You can choose from the following: Flowers, Seahorses, Underwater Seals, Turtles, Underwater Hippos, Portraits, Hearts. Click here, here, here and here for some examples.
- Happy Penguins (& Cats). Children will produce a wonderful Collage picture of a very happy penguin with lots of accessories. The background will be painted and then we will use paper and other craft materials to create a colourful, happy penguin. Some children may also have time to produce a Happy Cat as well. Click here for some examples.
- Pottery / Clay. Children will create pinch pots and sculptures using paper clay (a type of air dry clay). Clay techniques will be taught. The finished creations will be painted and decorated with glitter, feathers and sequins. Parties at Sunnyside Art House may also have use of the pottery wheel. Click here for some examples.
- Acrylic Painting. Create a wonderful painting on a canvas board based on a theme such as flowers, animals, portraits, insects, sea animals. Drawing and painting instruction will be given. Click here for some examples.
- Rockets and Space. Create a sparkly picture of a rocket blasting off to space (includes a bit of splatter painting for the background). These will be produced on black wood panels using oil pastels, paint and glitter. Click here for some examples.
- Chalk Pastel Owls and Cats. Create a wonderful picture of a cat or owl (or both) using chalk pastels. These will be created on black paper using chalk pastels. Drawing guidance and pastel techniques will be taught. Click here and here and here for some examples.
Check out my blog: http://sunnysidearthouse.blogspot.com.au