Wednesday 24 September 2014

Sun and Moon Pastels


Admittedly we actually did this lesson at the start of last term yet I never got around to posting it.  I usually have two pictures done each class (I have some very fast workers) so this was the second picture in the Ted Harrison Landscapes lesson - click here for these they turned out great!

These were a lot simpler and we just used black oil pastel instead of glue so they could be done in one lesson.

I can't remember where I saw the original idea for this yet there are quite a few examples on the internet - thanks everyone!

These were a really good warm up to our Picasso lesson where we drew Picasso faces and divided them in two.  I also used this lesson to remind them about the use of cool and warm colours.











Cheers
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment