Tuesday 14 October 2014

School Holiday Workshop Wrap Up...

Thanks to everyone who participated in my school holiday program last holidays.  It was super fun and I'm so impressed with the artwork produced and how well all the kids behaved.

Here are some photos I captured as all that wonderful artwork flew out the door (literally it was pretty windy some days!)......These don't do them justice and I forgot to take photos of some real beauties including all the amazing pottery (it was pouring with rain at the end of that workshop).  Some of these artists are only 5 years old!

Cats and Penguins
Toucans

Robots

Seahorses and Expanding Fish

Chalk pastel Pandas
Hope to see some of you back and more new faces at my next bunch of workshops in January.

Cheers
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment