Sunday 18 October 2015

Spring Holiday Challenge Winners Announced

I'm pleased to announce the following winners of the Spring Holiday Challenge.  The theme was SPRING.  Children could create anything they liked with this theme in mind, using any materials they wished. Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who entered.  I always love looking at the creative ideas the children come up with.  All entries as usual were wonderful.

1st Prize - Chloe Walton - great use of wool and other materials

 2nd Prize - Mia Kiernan - I LOVED the popcorn on this piece so original


3rd Prize - Poppy Wood - great stenciling


Highly Commended - Titouan (lovely flower and succulent display), Caitlyn, Alix, Lizzie (all three used tissue paper for blossom - just lovely!)

Titouan
Caitlyn

Lizzie

Alix

Well done everyone!

I also had a colouring competition on these holidays which was also open to my workshop participants.  I had thought that a colouring competition might be just the thing with the current faze in colouring books, yet I only recieved 3 entries!

Congratulations to Romani, Mia K and Caitlyn. You are all winners for entering and you will each recieve a pack of pencils so you can keep colouring.....

Cheers
Fiona


No comments:

Post a Comment